Monday, January 4, 2016

My 2016 Goals


Happy 2016!!!  It's that time again.  It's time to set goals that we want to accomplish.  Last year was the first time I actually made goals for myself.  I didn't do very well but I didn't fail either.  If you want to see them go here.  2015 had a lot going on and I loved it!  I did decide to go back to school which did change what I had planned.  I'm in the groove now though so I hope to make my 2016 even better!!!  What is a goal you have for 2016?


Read 12 books: I failed to read 10 last year so why would I add more?  I really want to challenge myself.  A book every month shouldn't be hard.

Start a podcast: My friend and I are in the process of learning how to start it.  So hopefully in 2016 we can launch it.

Blog 5 days a week: I did pretty well last year so I'm going to keep going with it!  I want to do deeper topics so if you have any ideas let me know.

Get a tattoo: This might seem random but I'm going to be 27 this year.  I'm terrified of needles so this will be a big step for me.  I'm ready!

Take a vacation: I didn't do this last year.  I think this Summer we will finally do it.  I'll go anywhere!

Journal: I found a 5 year journal but I didn't want to commit to that.  I'm going to try a year instead.  I think it will be fun to look back on.

Take more pictures: I love photos but I always forget to take them.  I'm going to capture  more memories this years.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment