Friday, January 2, 2015

My 2015 Goals


Now that our New Years Eve hangovers have hopefully disappeared, I thought I would do a post about my goals for 2015.  I've never set resolutions before mostly because I don't like really like that word.  I feel like resolutions always fail so why not make goals instead.  It's easier for me to set many goals to achieve.  2014 was an AMAZING year for me!  I got to meet one of my biggest idols of my life Justin Timberlake.  I never imagined that would happen.  I also got to meet Aaron Carter which was an awesome experience as well.  I graduated from college with a degree in Computer Science.  A lot of really great things happened and plan on making 2015 even better!  What are some of your goals for this year?


Reconnect with my dad:  I haven't spoken to my dad in about 4 or 5 years.  He and my mom got divorced and he moved out of the area.  I recently found out he's moving back this year.  I'm hoping our relationship can be fixed and continue to grow.

Take a vacation:  I'd really like to take a family vacation this year.  My mom, sisters, and I haven't been on a vacation together in forever.  Now I have two nieces as well who would love it.  Even if it's just going to the state fair at least we are all together.

Learn French:  This probably seems like an odd goal but it really isn't.  In high school I wanted to study French but took Spanish instead.  I discovered an app called Duolingo so I'm ready to learn.

Read 10 books:  I've always loved to read.  Now that I'm done with school I will have more time.  This should be easy to complete.

Blog 5 days a week:  I want to be more active on this blog.  Ideally I want to blog Monday through Friday.  I'll be happy with at least 3 posts a week though.

Meet Taylor Swift and One Direction:  I'm going to see both of them in concert.  Meeting them would be the best thing EVER!  If anyone can help me out then please let me know.  I'm dreaming big!  I'd be happy with just meeting one.

Drink more water:  I don't really ever drink water so I figured I would attempt this.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment