Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Jerica's World Week Recap

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you all having a great week so far.  Today I thought I would share my blog posts from the past week.  What were your favorites?  Let me know!

10 Lessons I've Learned In 25 Years: Here I talk about lessons we wish our parents weren't right about.

Living With Muscular Dystophy But Not Letting It Define You: This is all about letting nothing define you no matter what the situation.

Now Is Your Time: This about living in the now and not putting off things you want to do in life.

Book Haul: These are the newest books I've purchased.

Lazy Day Essentials *Winter Edition*: Here are some essentials for the perfect lazy winter day!

Is Technology Taking Over Your Life?: Is our society too focused on technology instead of actual human interaction?

Hindsight Review: My newest TV obsession!

Quiz Tuesday: Which Frozen Character Are You?: Who doesn't love quizzes and Frozen?

Did you miss any of these posts?  Make sure you subscribe so you never miss another!  Also send me ideas of what you'd like to see!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment