Friday, January 9, 2015

Book Haul!

One of my goals for 2015 is to read 10 books.  I've always loved to read.  As a kid my mom would have to buy me a new book every other day.  Now that I've graduated college I feel like I can finally get back into it.  So I bought a couple of books that I thought I'd share.  Do you have any recommendations?  Let me know!

I love true stories especially ones dealing with history.  This is about Louis Zamperini's incredible life story.  Plus the film looks AMAZING!

I loved this film!  I really wanted more details explained though so I bought the book.  It's about a family forced to sit shiva after their fathers death.

I read this book YEARS ago!  I reviewed the film here and I really wanted to refresh my memory.  I really wanna be able to compare them.

I love John Green!  I've heard SO much about this book.  I'm not exactly sure what it's about my friend highly recommended it.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment