Sunday, January 25, 2015

#DeflateGate


We are only a week away from the Super Bowl!  I've been watching for as long as I can remember.  I do enjoy the game but I mainly socialize.  This year it is The Seahawks vs. Patriots.  There is some controversy so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

In the final playoff game the Patriots played the Colts.  It has been proven that the Patriots played with deflated balls to have a better grip in the rain.  The consequence?  They only had to pay a fee and can still play in the Super Bowl.  This is totally wrong!  If this were just a regular game then I'd be fine with the fine.  This was the playoffs for the biggest game of the season.  The Patriots should be disqualified!

It's too late now for a change.  Let's just hope the Seahawks beat them fairly.  What are your thoughts?  I'm also excited for Katy Perry to perform the halftime show.  Who are you rooting for?  Let me know!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment