Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Rewind!


Happy New Year everybody!!!!!!!  It's officially 2015!  Can you believe it?  Last year I did a post like this so I thought I would do it again.  I'm going to recap some important pop culture events that happened throughout the year.  I tried to include a wide range of topics but obviously I can't include everything.  If you want to check out my 2013 rewind just click here.  What was your favorite moment of 2014?  Let me know!


  • RIP Robin Williams, Joan River, Philip Seymour Hoffman and many more
  • Flappy Bird was an addiction
  • Germany won the World Cup
  • Taylor Swift dominated the world!
  • Fancy by Iggy Azalea
  • iPhone 6 and 6+ were released
  • Adam Levine got married
  • The Fault In Our Stars movie
  • Sony was hacked
  • Frozen was EVERYWHERE!
  • Rude by MAGIC
  • Ed Sheeran FINALLY put a new album out
  • Kim Kardashian got married to Kanye West and then tried to break the internet
  • Bill Cosby scandal
  • Ice bucket challenge
  • Ebola breakout
  • All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
  • Celebrity nudes were leaked
  • Ferguson trial
  • George Clooney got married
  • ISIS
  • Stay With Me by Sam Smith
  • NFL scandals
  • Kate Middleton is pregnant AGAIN!
  • Brangelina got married
  • Let's Take A Selfie!
  • Beyonce dropped an album with no warning

xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment