Thursday, January 15, 2015

Why Taylor Swift Is My Idol


We all have somebody we look up to besides our parents.  Let's be honest, we all have that one celebrity that we idolize.  For me it is Taylor Swift.  The first time I found out about her was when I was 16.  She was opening up for Rascal Flatts and it was her very first arena show.  My sister knew her songs but I was obsessed the second she started singing.  Her first album was pretty much the anthem for my senior year of high school.  I just feel like she is my best friend.  Hopefully someday I can meet her!

Also can we just talk about her style?  It is FLAWLESS!  Every single thing she wears just suits her.  She needs to make a clothing line ASAP!  I would buy every item for sure.  I'm also obsessed with her new chic haircut.  I'm actually cutting mine just like it next week just because I love it SO much!

We all know if we had the chance we would totally write a breakup song to an ex.  She does it in a classy but witty way.  All her lyrics are on point always.  I've been to every tour and each one gets better and better.  It's so cool watching all her songs come to life.  I'm super pumped for the 1989 tour mostly because I love the album but I was also born that year too.  Tell me who your idol is.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment