Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lazy Day Essentials *Winter Edition*

It has been FREEZING where I live lately.  The high has only been about 6 degrees some days.  Nobody want to leave the house when this happens.  So, I've decided to come up with my lazy day essentials for when you just want nothing to do with winter.  What are your essentials?

A Warm Blanket:
Nothing is better than curing up in bed or on the couch with a warm cozy blanket.  I highly recommend the Goose Down Comforter from Eddie Bauer.  They are pretty pricey but totally worth your investment!

Comfy PJ's:
Get your most comfortable PJ's on and leave your make up off.  Who cares what you look like on a lazy day?  There is nobody to impress except for maybe your pet.

Junk Food:
I love junk food!  I especially love donuts though.  Recently a Dunkin' Donuts opened near me in my town.  It's been quite dangerous because I just can't resist!  Other junk food must haves include chocolate, cheetos, and Little Debbie snack cakes.

Netflix Binge:
Who doesn't love binge watching Netflix?  I'm currently getting ready to start Gilmore Girls because I've never seen an episode!  Fun fact: Before the show was hugely popular I was going to audition but backed out the night before.

Sad Movie:
Sometimes you just want to have a good cry.  A Walk To Remember does it to me every single time!  I just love everything about this movie.

Good book:
If you get tired of the TV then a good book is the way to go.  I'm currently reading This Is Where I Leave You by Jonathan Tropper.  I'm really enjoying it so far.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment