Friday, January 16, 2015

Udderly Smooth Review


Today I thought I would share my favorite product at the moment.  It is the Udderly Smooth hand cream.  This stuff is AMAZING!  During the winter I get really dry skin and always try multiple products.  My sister had this in her bag so I gave it a try.  I had never even heard of it before.  I noticed a difference immediately and had to buy some.  I never leave the house without it!  I use it on my whole body and I rarely have any dry skin.  The best part is you can buy it at drugstores for about $3.  They do have other products as well but I just use this.  A little bit goes a long way!  It is super creamy and an awesome moisturizer.  You never feel greasy either which is nice.  I also think the packaging is cute and eye catching.  I highly recommend it!  Have you tried this product?  Let me know!  Also follow my Twitter @jerica_89 to never miss a post!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment