Saturday, January 17, 2015

My Celebrity Crush Is...


Let's be real, my celebrity crush changes quite often.  If you have followed my blog for awhile now then you'll know I'm obsessed with One Direction.  For awhile Louis was my favorite which he still is.  My real crush though is Harry Styles!

To be honest when I first started listening to the band I didn't see the appeal.  Now that he is a little older and more mature I finally get it.  When I went to their concert 2 years ago is when I realized how attractive he is.  I just couldn't look away!  I love the dimples A LOT!  He is known as the "player" of the group but I don't believe it.  He just seems to sweet and charming.  I'm also a total sucker for tattoos so it works out.

I'm actually going to their concert this summer!  I can't wait!  I really want to meet the whole band and maybe you guys could help me.  Tweet this to Harry and all the other members.  It would make my year!  Tell me who your celebrity crush is!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment