Monday, January 26, 2015

Eos Strawberry Sorbet Review


I've been on the look out for a good lip balm for awhile now.  I've always seen the eos lip balm but never purchased it.  My friend finally made me try it and now I am obsessed!  I know that I'm totally late to the party.

I bought the Strawberry Sorbet flavor but there are many flavors to try.  My first reaction was that it smells heavenly!  All of the eos lip balms are natural, eco friendly, and even gluten free.  I really like those qualities in a product.  Most chapsticks and lip balms feel waxy when you put them on but this completely opposite!  It feels SO smooth going on!  I just can't get over it.  I take this pretty much everywhere.  I want to buy more flavors now!

I highly recommend this product.  You can buy it pretty much everywhere.  It cost $3.50 for one but there are usually deals.  What flavors do you think I should get next?  Also let me know if you have any lip balms I should try.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment