Thursday, January 8, 2015

Now Is Your Time


We are already a week into the new year.  Let's be real, most of us have either broken our resolutions or haven't even started.  I saw this quote on Instagram the other day and new I must post about it.  Nobody knows how much time we have left on Earth.  We all have a list of things we want to do before we die.  So why wait?  Life is too short for excuses.  I'll be 26 this summer and I want to accomplish as much as I can!  I have a mission for all of you.  Everyday day do something you love.  Don't keep putting it off.  If you want to run a marathon then start training now.  If you want to backpack through Europe then book the flight.  No more excuses!  Trust me you won't regret it.  Now is your time!  Tell me what you want to do!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment