Friday, January 23, 2015

10 To 1 Tumblr Challenge

Today I thought I would do a challenge of sorts.  There are 10 categories and whichever number it is indicates the number of answers you must put.  I know it's hard to explain but you'll catch on.  This will be a fun way to get to know me better.  You can do it too!  I want to know more about you as well!  Let's get started!

10 Facts About Yourself:
10. I'm a Cancer
9. Pink is my favorite color
8. I've never broken a bone
7. Elephants and dolphins are my favorite animal
6. I met Justin Timberlake!  You can read about it here.
5. I love random facts/knowledge
4. I'm 25
3. I graduated college with a degree in Computer Science
2. I'm the middle child
1. Peace signs are my signature thing

9 Favorite Songs:
9. Classic by MKTO
8. Thinking Of You by Katy Perry
7. I Look So Good Without You by Jessie James
6. Shadow by Britney Spears
5. Not A Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake
4. 22 by Taylor Swift
3. Drowning by Backstreet Boys
2. Last First Kiss by One Direction
1. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

8 Places You’d Love To Go To:
8. LA-I've only every been to Northern California
7. New York-I went when I was 3 so I don't remember much
6. Paris-Who wouldn't want to go?
5. Japan-I'm obsessed with their culture
4. London-Obviously to find One Direction
3. Australia-I would love to hold a koala
2. Hawaii-I love the beach and exploring
1. Tahiti-It looks SO gorgeous!

7 Things You Couldn’t Live Without:
7. Phone
6. Nail polish
5. Sunglasses
4. Laptop
3. Movies
2. Cake
1. Music

6 Favorite Movies:
6. Captain America
5. Now and Then
4. Tommy Boy
3. What Happens In Vegas
2. Chasing Liberty
1. The Notebook

5 Favorite TV Shows:
5. Friends
4. Full House
3. How To Get Away With Murder
2. Revenge
1. One Tree Hill

4 Favorite Books:
4. Gone Girl
3. The Fault In Our Stars
2. Killing Kennedy
1. The Great Gatsby

3 Things You Like About Yourself:
3. My blue eyes
2. My nose
1. My personality

2 Things You’re Looking Forward To:
2. Seeing One Direction and Taylor Swift in concert
1. SUMMER!!!!

1 Quote You Live By:

I hope you got to know me better!  If you do this make sure you send it to me!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment