Monday, February 17, 2014

Motivational Monday: Dreams DO Come True!


Happy Monday!  If you haven't read last week's post then click here because today's is a continuation.  So last Monday I went to see Justin Timberlake.  It was the best concert EVER!  He was even sick and still performed incredibly!  I have dreamed of meeting him my whole life!  I've been a fan since I was 8 and now I'm almost 25.  Well Monday it came true!  I can't really go in to much details but I was totally surprised!  I had contacted the news about meeting him.  You can watch it here.  First I was upgraded to 2nd row!  Then it actually happened!  I met all his band and dancers and backup singers.  Everybody was SO nice!  When I found out I was meeting him I totally cried but pulled it together.  While waiting Jessica Biel walked by!  I was starstruck just by that.  Suddenly he was standing in front of me and I remember nothing.  I feel like I blacked out.  During the show he sang to me twice and gave me a shout out on stage!  It was just AMAZING!  Never give up on your dreams!  So now that I've accomplished this dream I must set another.  So now I want to be on The Ellen Show!  So I need all of you to help!  Tweet Ellen using #EllenmeetJerica.  No dream is too big!




xo,
Jerica

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I am so glad you got to fulfill one of your dreams! I found you through your comment on my blog! You are listed as a "no-reply blogger", and I am pretty sure it is because your profile is connected through Google+ rather than Blogger. If you connect straight through Blogger, you should be able to add your email address. I hope this helps, and I hope you get to meet Ellen!

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://www.anchorsaweighblog.com/

    ReplyDelete