Monday, February 24, 2014

Motivational Monday: Love Yourself!


Happy Monday!  This week is National Eating Disorders Awareness Week.  I have actually suffered from an eating disorder when I was about 11 or 12.  It's still something I struggle with daily.  There is so much pressure put on us that we feel the need to fit a certain image.  I've learned from my own experience that we don't need to.  Embrace who you are!  Be who you want!  Love yourself just the way you are!  Never let anybody say you aren't beautiful.  I want everybody to leave a comment, send an email, or tweet me 3 things you love about yourself.  None of them can involve your looks.  Also if you are going through something and just need somebody to talk to I'm here for you.  I felt like I couldn't talk to anybody when I was going through my experience.  All my contact info is in the contact tab.  I hope to hear from all of you!  Here are my 3 things I love about myself.

1. I am a huge nerd for Captain America.  Actually just a nerd in general.
2. I have MANY obsessions.
3. I am a bookworm and I taught myself how to read when I was like 5 or 6


Have an awesome Monday!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment