Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Jerica's Chatter: Full House Reunited?


Happy Wednesday!  It's time to talk about happened in pop culture this week.  I need a name for this series so leave suggestions.

Full House on Jimmy Fallon:
This week is Jimmy Fallon's last week on his show.  He'll be taking over The Tonight Show.  He did a hilarious skit with our favorite Full House members Danny, Joey, and Uncle Jesse.  The recreated the iconic scene where Michelle is afraid of sleeping in her big girl bed.  You must watch!

The Fault Of Our Stars:
OMG you guys this week the trailer for The Fault In Our Stars was released!!!  I honestly cried through the whole thing.  If you haven't read the book yet, what are you waiting for?  It is AMAZING!  Check out the trailer.

Seahawks Win!:
Sunday was the Super Bowl which featured the Denver Bronco's vs. the Seattle Seahawks.  I didn't really have a team but I was rooting for the Seahawks.  I thought it'd be a great game but it got boring pretty quickly.  The commercials were just average.  I didn't absolutely love any.  Bruno Mars rocked the halftime show along with the Red Hot Chili Peppers.  It was excellent.

RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman:
I couldn't decide if I wanted to include this but it's important to talk about.  On Sunday Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead in his New York.  He died from a drug overdose.  He was only 46.  I wasn't a huge fan but I've seen a few movies.  It's just so heartbreaking to see young talented people dying because of drugs.  I know people can only change themselves but if you know somebody who is struggling just be there for them.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment