Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Movie Review: About Time


I just finished watching the film About Time and I knew I had to review it.  My mom and I really wanted to see it in theaters but we never made it.  I had very high hopes and it didn't let me down at all.  It's kind of a hard movie to explain so I'll put the trailer at the end.  The movie focus' on a guy named Tim who is played by Domhnall Gleeson.  Basically all the men in Tim's family can time travel.  There are certain rules but you'll have to watch to see what they are.  He is a bit awkward and just wants to find love.  Then he randomly meets Mary who is played by Rachel McAdams.  That's all I can share!  It's based in London which I loved because I'm obsessed with London.  I loved how it was filmed like an indie film.  It was all very natural feeling.  I laughed and I cried.  I'm putting this in my top 10 favorite movies for sure.  I only wish it was a book.  Tell me your thoughts if you've seen it.  If you haven't then you must!





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment