Wednesday, February 26, 2014

♥Weekly Obsession!♥


Welcome to my new Wednesday posts!  I have MANY obsessions so I thought why not share them with all of you.  This week's obsession is the TV show The Voice.  I've watched every single season and it keeps getting better and better.  So far this is one of my favorites and there has only been two episodes.  First of all I love that Shakira and Usher are back.  I just feel like they fit better with Adam and Blake.  They should replace Christina and Ceelo permantly.  So far the talent is INSANE!  I'm going to have a hard time rooting for just one person.  Each week I'm going to ask a question for you guys to answer related to my obsession.  What song would you sing as your audition and which coach would you choose?  I'd sing 22 by Taylor Swift and of course I'd choose Adam because.........he is HOT!  Duh!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment