Monday, December 10, 2012

Cooking Corner: Easy Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Hey guys!  Today I'm sharing a really simple recipe and it's perfect for this time a year.  I am addicted to hot chocolate.  The minute it turns even a little bit cold I start drinking it.  Last year I bought the Peppermint Hot Chocolate from McDonalds and I loved it!  This year I decided to make my own.  While at Target I found Candy Cane Hershey Kisses.  The package looks like this.

These are sooo addicting too!  All you need for this recipe is 2-3 kisses and your favorite hot chocolate mixture.  First make your hot chocolate and pour it into a mug.  Immediately add 2 of the kisses in your mug and stir slowly.  If you want more of a peppermint taste add another kiss.  Finally add your whipped cream and enjoy!  Let me know if you guys try this out!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment