Friday, December 21, 2012

Music Friday Christmas Edition: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

Christmas is only days away you guys!!!!!!!!!!!  Plus it looks like the world didn't end after all.  As you are reading this I'll be on my way to my Mom's where I'll stay for 5 days.  I'm very excited for Christmas this year.  My oldest niece just turned 2 so she just started understanding Santa.  We will definitaly be having a white Christmas this year because a massive snow storm hit us a few days ago.  I'm just excited to be with all of my family.  If you want me to blog about what I get then leave a comment.  Today is the last Christmas edition for Music Friday.  I chose an oldie but goodie.  It is Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by NSYNC. It is one of my favorites plus I was obsessed with them growing up.  I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment