Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm Back!!!!! 2013 Plans :)



Happy New Year you guys!!!!!  I took a few weeks off but now I'm back.  I have exciting things planned for this blog for 2013.  First Music Friday is still going to continue starting tomorrow.  Also I'm going to 4 concerts and I'm bringing you all with me.  The concerts are Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and One Direction.  I am very excited!!  I'll be reviewing each concert and posting pictures and maybe even some video.  I'm also going to be doing more fashion type blogs.  I'm going to do celebrity inspired looks for less.  Let me know which celebrities looks you'd like me to do.  I plan on blogging Dancing With The Stars again too.  If you want me to blog any other shows just let me know.  Lastly I'm going to be doing monthly favorites blogs!  At the end of every month I'll post some of my favorites for that month.  What are some favorites that you'd like to know from me.  If you guys have any ideas, thoughts, or just want to chat then please contact me!  You can leave a comment below or tweet me at @jerica_89 or email me at jerica.berner@aol.com.  I hope to hear from you all soon!  Let's make 2013 a great year!!!!!!!!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment