Thursday, January 31, 2013

♥January Favorites♥


Welcome to my first favorites blog!  At the end of every month I'll be posting my favorite things of that month.  If you have any suggestions please let me know.  Also I want to know what you guys have been enjoying for the month so tell me your favorites too!

Music:

I couldn't pick just one song as my favorite so I narrowed it down to my top three.


The first song is Lighting by Alex Goot.  I'm obsessed with this song!  I found it on YouTube and bought it right away.  It's just so catchy!


The next song is Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever) by The Ready Set.  I'm a night owl so I tend to hear different songs that aren't commonly played on the radio.  That is how I heard this and I love it.  It's so fun to sing along with and makes wish it was Summer already.


The last song is Suit And Tie by Justin Timberlake.  I'm so glad he is doing music again.  I've been in love with him since I was 7.  I can't wait for the album which comes out March 19!

TV Show:


I have a slight addiction to TV.  I watch at least 2-3 shows every night!  It wasn't hard to pick my favorite for this month though.  It is The Carrie Diaries and I'm totally obsessed!!  It's only been on a couple of weeks but I can't get enough.  Now I've never watched Sex In The City but you don't really need to in order to watch this.  It follows a young Carrie Bradshaw and her dreams of the city.  I love all the 80's fashion in the show plus I can relate because I dream of living in a big city someday.

Movie:


OMG you guys!  If you have not seen this movie yet you must right away!  I knew nothing about this film but bought it because I love Bradly Cooper and Dennis Quaid.  After I watched it, I just kind of sat there not really knowing how to feel.  I watched it over and over for a week.  It's sort of like The Notebook with a different twist.  It's hard to explain but I'm in love with it.  Plus the ending is not what I expected!

Random:


This gum is so good!  It truly tastes exactly like cotton candy.  It loses flavor quickly but it's still good.  It is my addiction right now.

Scent:
My all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works is Winter Candy Apple.  I got the body mist for Christmas and can't stop using it.  I'm sad it is only out around the holiday's because I am obsessed with it.

YouTuber:

I'm obsessed with YouTube.  I watch videos everyday.  I've even considered starting my own channel but I haven't figured out what I'd do yet.  Every month I'm going to share one of my favorite channels.  This month it is the ShayTards.  I discovered them last month and now I can't stop watching.  They do daily vlogs and are very entertaining.  If you haven't checked them out you should!

Quote:


I've decided to include my favorite quote for every month.  I love quotes.  This one is perfect for this month. 2013 still has so much to offer.  I can't wait to see what will happen and what new memories it will bring.

Moment:

Every month I'm going to pick my favorite moment that happened.  At the end of the year I can look back and remember everything.  Nothing too exciting happened this month.  The best moment was bringing in the new year with all of my friends.  It set the tone for how great 2013 will be.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment