Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Valentine's Day Series?


Hey guys!  Can you believe that Valentine's Day is already less than a month away?  I decided I'd like to start a Valentine's Day series for all of you!  It will feature baking treats, gift guides, outfit ideas, date ideas, and romantic playlist suggestions.  What do you guys think about this?  Also what should we call it?  Tell me in the comments what else you'd like me to feature in the series?  You can also tweet me ideas at @jerica_89 or email me at jerica.berner@aol.com.  I hope you are as excited as I am!  Follow my blog if you enjoy it.  I can't wait to hear your thoughts!


xo,
Jerica

3 comments:

  1. I just saw your comment in Lauren's forum, so I checked your blog out and I actually really like it! :)
    Maybe you'd like to check my blog out as well?! I'd really appreciate it. It's vickynspiration.blogspot.com .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I saw your blog on LC website, and decided to visit your lovely blog.

    Btw, happy to follow your blog. hope you can visit mine too and follow back :)))))))

    xoxo,
    Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete