Friday, January 25, 2013

Music Friday: I Knew You Were Trouble


I'm so glad it's finally Friday!!!!  I've had such as busy week but I came up with exciting things for the blog.  Thursday is my first monthly favorites post so make sure you check it out.  Also starting February 1st, I'll be starting my Valentine's Day series!  It still needs a name so leave your ideas below.  Today's share is a song I've been loving for awhile now.  It's always stuck in my head!  It's I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift.  Every girl always wants a bad boy even though we know it will end badly.  I'm not a huge of the video but I really do love her.  I'll be at her opening show for the Red tour and I'll blog it for all of you!  Have an awesome weekend you guys!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment