Monday, October 7, 2013

DWTS Season 17: Julianne Hough Is Back?


Welcome to week 4!  Tonight Julianne Hough is back!  Sadly she is just judging and not dancing.  I wish she would come back to the show because I just love her.  The show kicked off with a big group number.  It was amazing as always.  Another celebrity will be going home tonight.  Tell me your favorites in the comments!


Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke:
He had a few struggles during rehearsals with his partner.  This week he danced the Quickstep.  He improved a lot from last week.  He's much stronger at ballroom than latin.  He seemed to be very focused and needed more expression.  I love watching him.  His score was 24 out of 30.

Elizabeth Berkley Lauren and Valentin Chmerkovskiy:
She gets weird and distracted during her rehearsals.  This week she danced the Argentine Tango.  This is one of my favorite dance styles.  For once I actually liked her dance.  It had passion and control.  She definitely impressed me this week.  Her score was 27 out of 30.

Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd:
Due to previous injury's he had a lot of stress during rehearsals.  This week he danced the Salsa.  I LOVED him!  I thought it was so fun and entertaining.  It wasn't perfect but I still enjoyed the dance.  Plus he got shirtless.  His score was 21 out of 30.

Valerie Harper and Tristan MacManus:
She wants to improve from last week and she won't quit.  This week she danced the Viennese Waltz.  It started out good but then it took a turn.  I thought she did the best for her ability.  I think so brave and courageous.  Her score was 18 out of 30.

Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani:
Her partner is pushing her harder to be better.  This week she danced the Cha Cha.  I really like her!  It had attitude and sexiness.  It could've been sharper but she is getting better.  Her scores may not be improving but her confidence.  Her score was 24 out of 30.

Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff:
He wants to but pushed out of his comfort zone.  This week he danced the Paso Doble.  It was pretty much perfection.  They kept it traditional with no gimmicks which was nice.  It needed just a tiny but more push to be perfect.  He's amazing though.  His score was 27 out of 30.

Snooki and Sasha Farber:
She was sick and had a hard time during rehearsals.  This week she danced the Jive.  I really liked it and the theme was so cute.  It was a cheerleader theme.  It fit her personality and was so fun.  He kicks needed to be a lot sharper though.  Her score was 24 out of 30.

Christina Milian and Mark Ballas:
She is worried about not having enough people voting.  This week she danced the Foxtrot.  I thought she did excellent.  It was very sultry and intense.  I was hoping to see her fun side.  Hopefully next week she can show that.  Her score was 24 out of 30.

Amber Riley and Derek Hough:
She has a knee injury and couldn't really rehearse a lot.  This week she danced the Tango.  It was AMAZING!  It was the best of the night!  It was pure passion.  It was very clean and sharp.  I honestly couldn't tell she was hurt.  I wish it never ended!  Her score was 27 out of 30.

Bill Engvall and Emma Slater:
He really has a great connection with his partner.  This week he danced the Samba.  It was so much fun!  He actually has a good rhythm.  I'm glad his partner doesn't give him simple moves.  She at least challenges him.  I really enjoy him.  His score was 21 out of 30.

Bill, Elizabeth, Leah, Corbin, Amber, Jack, Christina, Snooki, and Brant are all safe.  Valerie is eliminated.  I wasn't too surprised.  I respect her so much though.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment