Thursday, October 31, 2013

♥October Favorites♥


Happy Halloween!  I hope you all have a safe and fun night.  I'll be taking my nieces out trick or treating.  I can't believe that October is over!  It flew by way to fast.  I'm super excited for the holidays though.  I had so many favorites this month.  Leave me a comment telling me your favorites.  You can also tweet me/follow me on Twitter @jerica_89.

Music:
My first song is Me & My Girls by Fifth Harmony.  I just love this group!  This song is just really fun and all girls can relate.  They finally have an album out which is SO good.  I also am obsessed with their song Who Are You.  I only wish the album was longer.

My next song is By The Grace Of God by Katy Perry.  I've been DYING for this album to come out and it didn't disappoint.  It is AMAZING!  This song is one of my favorites because of the message.  She was so broken and didn't see a reason to live.  She realized that is no way to think and pushes forward.  It's very inspiring.

My last song is Sweeter Than Fiction by Taylor Swift.  This is a song she wrote for a movie soundtrack.  I really like it.  I can't wait for her next album.  This song is about going after your dreams no matter what others say.  Everybody should follow that advice.

TV Show:
I've been watching many new fall shows.  By far my favorite has been Hostages.  It is SO good!  It's about a man who keeps an entire family hostage because he wants them to do something for them.  I can't tell you what he wants though.  It can get very intense but very interesting.  I get so excited for the next episode.

Movie:
Everybody should see the documentary Blackfish.  It will change your mind about everything you thought you knew.  It is all about Sea World and the killer whales they have in captive.  It is so heartbreaking.  It broke my heart to see how these animals are treated.  It is disturbing at parts but very educational.

Food:
My mom knows me so well.  She bought me Starburst Candy Corn and I'm obsessed!  It's my two favorite candies combined into one.  I got mine at Target but I'm sure other stores sell it.  Whoever invented this is a genius.  Go try them!

Random:
If you've read my blog for awhile then you'll know I've always been in love with Pentatonix.  Recently they did an evolution of Beyonce.  It is really good.  It covers many songs throughout her career.  I love how they use absolutely no instruments.  They also have a new album coming out so make sure you check them out.

Scent:
I've recently rediscovered a perfume that I wore all the time in high school.  It is called Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton.  I think it was one of her first scents.  I forgot how much I loved this smell.  It has a fruity scent but it's also clean.  It isn't too overpowering either.  The bottle design is cool too.

YouTube:
I've discovered a new YouTube channel this month.  It is called SuperFruit.  It is run by Mitch and Scott from Pentatonix.  I can't get enough of it!  Each Tuesday they post a new video.  They are all pretty random but very funny.  They'll also share what their weekly obsessions are.

Trend:
I've been LOVING beanies this fall.  I feel like they can go with pretty much any outfit.  There are also TONS of different styles.  They are perfect for bad hair days too.  I just love the versatility of them and they aren't expensive.

Quote:
I love this quote!  We as humans are so vain.  All we think about is what we have or want.  We never step back and look at our lives.  Life is full of awesome moments.  Don't think about what you want just remember moments.

Moment:
I had so many great moments this month.  My favorite was when we carved pumpkins.  I was with my whole family which doesn't happen often.  We all just get so busy.  It was really nice to just hang out together.  We had a lot of fun too.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment