Monday, March 28, 2016

Life Update: Where Have I Been?????


Did you guys miss me?  It's been FOREVER since I put a blog post up but I'm back now!  2016 has not been so great for me far.  I kept getting sick and I just passed it off as a cold.  Then I got strep and so I got treated and thought I'd be all better.  Maybe a week later I started throwing up and thought I had the flu.  My mom thought I should go to the ER and thankfully I did.

I had Acute Pancreatitis.  I spent a whole week in the hospital getting fluids and healing.  I feel SO much better now as long as I watch what I eat.  I took time off blogging to rest and get my life back together.  I'm sorry I was gone so long but I had to take care of myself first.  I'm back though so if you have any requests just let me know!




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment