Monday, April 25, 2016

Perfect Spring Outfit

It's officially spring!!!  I'm SO happy because I had the winter blues for sure.  One Saturday, my mom and I went to see the Phantom of the Opera.  We love going to live shows together plus I get to dress up.  I really want to do more fashion posts so I thought I'd share my perfect spring outfit.  We'll start with my hair.


I really wanted something super easy and simple.  So I pulled all my hair to one side and started with a twist.  About half way down I started doing a fishtail braid.  After I finished the braid I pulled it so it would look thicker and I was done!



I'm obsessed with rompers!!  I bought this one from Delia's and I love it!  I love the detailing and the tassles.  It's part of the festival collection.  I wore my black sandals to dress it up a little bit more.  I would totally wear sneakers with it though.  To finish the look I put on my purple and green sunglasses.  They are just so cool and I love the shape.

If you want more posts like this then let me know!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment