Friday, July 14, 2017

Cooking Corner: Ice Cream Pie

I turn 28 tomorrow!!!  I can't even believe I'm going to be that old!  I still feel young at heart though.  For the last few years one of my friends have made me something and now it's just a tradition.  She makes me an Ice Cream Pie and I'm going to share the recipe with you!  It is honestly SO EASY!!!!!!  You don't even have to cook anything.  You can also customize it to whatever flavors you like.  I'm just sharing what I get every year.  If you make this tweet me a picture or tag me on instagram.  Enjoy!!



What You'll Need:
Oreo Pie Crust
Mint Ice Cream
Chocolate Syrup

Directions:
1. Take the pie crust and pack the ice cream into it.  Put in the freezer for about 2-3 hours.
2. Before eating top with chocolate syrup and start slicing.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment