Friday, May 25, 2012

Music Friday: Call Me Maybe

I love music so I decided to come up with an idea for this blog.  Every Friday I'll post a song for all of you.  It could be a current favorite of mine or an oldie but goodie.  I came up with this idea because I love hearing about music I've never heard before.  By sharing songs I love, maybe you guys will love it also.  Today's music share is Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen.  I heard this song a few months ago on YouTube and since then it has become this summer's hottest song.  It's extremely catchy and will be stuck in your head for hours.  The ending of this video is my favorite because you never see it coming.  If you have a song you'd like to share please do!  Let me know if you like Music Friday or not.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment