Monday, May 7, 2012

Movie Review: The Avengers


The Avengers was this summer's most anticipated movie.  I started seeing the trailer during the Super Bowl, which has been months ago.  So I decided to check it out.  Now I'm not a super hero person at all but I knew the basics.  I did watch Captain America before I saw this film and he is now my favorite super hero.  I decided to see The Avenger's early Friday morning thinking I could beat the crowd.  To my surprise there were quite a few people in my theater.  Overall I loved the movie and would totally watch it again.  My only issue was the length.  It is almost a 3 hour movie and honestly I got bored at the end.  There is tons of action and some comedy mixed in also.  I would recommend this film to anybody, it's great for girls or guys.  The Avenger's has my approval.  Have any of you seen The Avenger's yet?  What did you think?


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment