Friday, July 27, 2012

2012 So Far

We are already half way through 2012 already!  I can't believe it.  I decided to do a blog on my favorites of 2012 so far.  Then I'll do another updated one at the end of the year.  I want you guys to answer too!

Favorites:
Song:  This is so hard to choose because I love music.  I'd say my favorite song of 2012 so far is What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.  It is just a feel good song that every girl loves.  It is my most played song on iTunes at 174 plays.


Movie:  I go to the movies quite often.  There have been many good films out so far.  My favorite is The Avengers.  I saw it opening day and loved it!  I love Captain America the most.  I wrote a full review on this blog if you want more details.


Trend:  My favorite trend right now is the neon trend.  I love bright colors so I was glad this trend become popular.  If you don't want to wear too much neon, wear a neon bangle set.  It will add a pop of color to any outfit.


TV Show:  2012 has brought a lot of good TV.  Revenge would be my favorite choice.  My grandma got me hooked on it.  It is very suspenseful and I like the storyline a lot.  I can't wait the season 2!


Album:  I already said my favorite on this blog but I'll tell you again.  It is Believe by Justin Bieber.  I love everything about this album.  Plus I just love the Biebs.


Book:  I love to read.  The book I'm currently reading is my favorite so far.  It is called Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly.  I love learning about history so this book is perfect for that.


Accessory:  Sunglasses have always been my favorite accessory.  I buy a new pair every summer.  My favorite so far are from the Dream Out Loud collection by Selena Gomez.


Reality Show:  I'm addicted to Reality TV.  My favorite would have to be Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  It is so addicting and I can't stop watching!


Clothing Item:  I have been loving colored denim.  At the start of summer, I saw these shorts at Forever 21 and had to have them.  They are just so fun and colorful.



Nail Polish:  I haven't bought any new nail polish in 2012 yet.  I have been wearing a certain color more than my others though.  It is called Summer Peach by Sinful Colors.  It is a bright neon orange and I love it!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment