Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Olympics 2012: Go USA!

Hey guys! It's been almost a week since the 2012 Summer Olympics in London have started. I'm from America and I'm so proud of my country. I saw an Olympic tag video on YouTube and decided to do it for all of you. I hope you will all do it also. Also share which country you are supporting.


1. Which season of the Olympics do you prefer, Summer or Winter?
I LOVE the Summer Olympics!  I do watch the Winter Olympics too but I like more of the Summer events.  Plus Summer is my favorite season.

2. What are your favorite Summer Olympics events? Winter Olympics events?
I have many favorite Summer events.  First is swimming because I'm in love with Michael Phelps.  I also love gymnastics and beach volleyball.  My favorite Winter events are figure skating and snowboarding.

3. If you were an Olympic athlete, which event would you want to compete in and why?
I'd probably compete in gymnastics.  I love dance and that's close to what they do.  Plus I always wanted to do gymnastics growing up.

4. Is your country known to excel in any Olympic events?
I'm not really sure.  I do know our swimming and beach volleyball teams are always really good.

5. What is your most memorable Olympic moment?
My most memorable moment was watching Michael Phelps win 8 gold medals in the 2008 Bejing Olympics.  He really is the greatest athlete of all time.  It was so much fun to watch and cheer him on.  I even bought the DVD of all his races.

6. What are you most excited about for the London 2012 Summer Olympic Games?
I've been really into volleyball this year.  I watch both indoor and beach.  It is so addicting.

xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment