Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Q & A Wednesday

I can't believe it is already the end of August.  I feel like summer just went so fast.  Since today is Wednesday that means it's Q & A time!  Remember if you want me to answer any of your questions email me, tweet me, or leave a comment.

1.) Mood:
Kinda stressed out from school

2.) Last movie you watched?
I saw Hit & Run with my mom on the weekend but last night I finally watched Hunger Games!

3.) Would you rather be hot or cold?
Hot!  I hate being cold

4.) Last show you watched?:
Dance Moms

5.) Favorite drink?
Dr. Pepper

6.) Current outfit:
Navy t-shirt and shorts

7.) What did you buy last?
The Lucky One DVD

8.) Do you chew gum?
 All the time!  Lately I've been obsessed with the dessert flavors.

9.) What is your favorite card game?
Skipbo.  I play all the time

10.) Weekly goals:
Get more organized for school




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment