Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Q & A Wednesday

I can't believe it is Wednesday already!  The week just flew by so quickly.  Enjoy Q & A time!  If you have any questions you want answered you can email me, tweet me, or leave a comment below.

1.) Mood:
Happy

2.) What is your favorite candy?
I'm in love with Kit Kats

3.) Walmart or Target?
I love both but I tend to shop at Walmart more

4.) Last show you watched?:
World's Worst Tenant, it is the funniest show ever

5.) Do you like to bake?
Yes!  My sister and I love it

6.) Current outfit:
A NFL Vikings T-Shirt and white shorts with Puma shoes

7.) What did you buy last?
Glee Season 3 on DVD

8.) What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
I really didn't watch a lot of TV growing up because I was always outside.  The show I watched most was Goosebumps even though it freaked me out.

9.) Favorite ice cream flavor?
I love all ice cream but my favorite is birthday cake

10.) Weekly goals:
Don't get stressed over school



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment