Monday, August 27, 2012

Dancing With The Stars: Who Is The 13th All Star?

A few weeks ago I announced the 12 members of the All Star cast.  Since then the fans have been voting for the final 13th cast member.  The past celebrities you could vote for were Carson Kressley, Kyle Massey, and Sabrina Bryan.  Voting ended on Friday and the winner was announced today.  I had a tough time deciding on who to vote for.  So I split my votes between Sabrina Bryan and Kyle Massey.  Sabrina Bryan is the 13th cast member!!!  Her pro partner is Louis van Amstel.  I loved her on Season 5.  She was my favorite and one of the best dancers.  Nobody voted because they assumed she was safe.  Unfortunately she was sent home.  I'm so glad she has the chance to come back and try again.  What do you guys think of the cast?  Who will you be voting for?  Don't forget I'll be blogging every episode so keep checking back.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment