Friday, August 31, 2012

Music Friday: As Long As You Love Me

It's the last Music Friday of August.  Where did the summer go?  I have a lot of plans coming up for this blog so subscribe if you like my stuff.  Since it's a 4 day weekend, today's share is by my favorite artist Justin Bieber.  I've been a fan for about 3 years now.  I chose his newest single As Long As You Love Me.  It features Big Sean and is one of my favorites off the album.  Everyone have a great Labor Day weekend!!!!!




xo,
Jerica

4 comments:

  1. I'm suprised that I secretly like this song! Shhhh! LOL, my sis is the Bieber fan. You have a nice blog, I'm following! Please check my blog out and follow too! ;)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love JB! addicted to his music! oh btw check out Tongue Tied by Grouplove it's super cool!

    xoxo
    Lots of Luv from Ruth
    i'm following you :)
    Please check out my blog and follow if you like :)
    http://tboruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete