Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Q & A Wednesday

Hey guys! I have been trying to think of more ideas for this blog. While driving to Denver, I came up with an idea to do a weekly check in. Basically I'll answer 10 questions every Wednesday so you can know me better. Some questions will be repeated weekly since it is a check in. I'm calling this Q & A Wednesday. I hope all of you answer the questions too. Just leave your answers in the comments.


1.) Mood:
Great! :)

2.) Can you say the ABC's backwards without stumbling?
Nope. I've tried though many times.

3.) What is the closest green object to you?
My bracelet has a green peace sign on it.

4.) Current nail polish:
Oasis by Sinful Colors with Black Crackle over it.

5.) What is your favorite song at the moment?
Wings by Little Mix

6.) Current outfit:
Since I'm writing this at 12:30 AM I'm in my pjs.  I'm wearing a Rascal Flatts concert t-shirt and blue & white plaid shorts.

7.) What did you buy last?
I bought boring things.  First I got Lemon and Honey cough drops.  I also got Neosporin Lip Treatment.  It is my favorite lip gloss ever.

8.) What color are the walls of your bedroom?
White

9.) What is your zodiac sign? Do you think its characteristics represent you?
I am a cancer.  I think it represents me really well.

10.) Weekly goals:
Have fun and enjoy the rest of summer!!!


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment