Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Q & A Wednesday

So last week I started a new segment called Q & A Wednesday.  I hope you all like it!!!  If you have any questions you'd like me to answer email me, tweet me, or leave them in the comments.  Enjoy!


1.) Mood:
Nervous for school to start but also excited

2.) What is your favorite movie?
A Walk To Remember or RENT

3.) What is the closest pink object to you?
My sheets

4.) Last show you watched?:
Pretty Little Liars!!

5.) What did you do this weekend?
I hung out at my grandparents with my family

6.) Current outfit:
Jean shorts and a purple tank top

7.) What did you buy last?
I bought a neon hot pink slouchy sweater

8.) What is your lucky number?
15

9.) Do you have any tattoos?
No but I really want a pink peace sign on my wrist

10.) Weekly goals:
Get ready to start school


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment