Monday, August 13, 2012

Dancing With The Stars: All Star Edition

It's that time again!  Dancing With The Stars is back and I'm so excited!  This season is the All Star edition.  This means 12 previous celebrities will be back to compete for the Mirror Ball trophy.  I've been waiting for this for awhile now.  I have never missed an episode of Dancing With The Stars.  It is honestly my favorite show and I will be blogging the entire season for you!  Today the celebrity pairings were announced so I decided to tell you guys.  Here are the the celebrities that are participating and which pro they will be dancing with.


Emmett Smith and Cheryl Burke

Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus

Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy

Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd

Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough

Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani

Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower

Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya

Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas

Apolo Ohno and Karina Smirnoff

Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson

Kirstie Alley and Maks Chmerkovskiy


What do you guys think?  I'm rooting for Joey this season.  Who do you want to win?  DWTS starts September 24 on ABC so keep checking back.  Let me know in the comments if you guys want me to blog any other shows.


xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment