Friday, August 30, 2013

♥August Favorites♥


August is over!  I have so much stuff to share with you guys that I'm loving.  It just has went so fast!  I'm back in school now so that has been a little stressful.  I wanna know your favorites!  Tell me in the comments below!

Music:
My first song is XO by Emblem3.  Honestly I've had this whole album on repeat this month.  I just love their vibe.  It has a really relaxed sound and every single song is good.  It is just so fun but they also have meaningful songs.  I highly recommend this album.

My second song is Music Feels Better by Selena Gomez.  This is another album I've been playing over and over.  I've never been a big fan of hers but somehow I heard this song and immediately bought the album.  It is not at all what I expected.  It has a techo and dance feel to it.  I can't stop listening!

My last song is Feels Like Home by The Backstreet Boys.  I've always been obsessed with this album also.  This song is my favorite though.  It's just very upbeat and fun.  I really love their new sound.  I have always been a big fan of them so I'm happy for new music.

TV Show:
I am a game show junkie!  I watch the Game Show Network at least once a day everyday.  The newest show is called The Chase.  It has been popular in UK for awhile but now has come to America.  It's kind of hard to explain but basically you answer trivia questions and try to beat the beast.  I'm so addicted!

Movie:
Is anybody really surprised?  I've been waiting so long for this!  Even non-directions will enjoy this film.  I did a whole review on this blog if you want to check it out click here.

Drink:
This month I've become addicted to Starbucks.  My current order is Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.  I can't stop!  If you aren't a big fan of coffee flavored then order this drink.  It tastes nothing like coffee.  It actually tastes like a chocolate milkshake.  I love this drink!

Random:
This is SO random but I'm obsessed.  This month at the Teen Choice Awards they actually got Harry Styles to twerk.  Is there anything more to say?  Surprisingly he is very good at it.  I think I've watched over 100 times.  Enjoy!

YouTube:
This another moment that happened at the Teen Choice Awards.  Ashton Kutcher received the lifetime achievement award and gave the most inspiring speech.  It's all about working hard, being smart, and not being afraid to be different.  I was very touched and inspired by it.  People everywhere need to see this.  Let's all make a difference!

Book:
This month I started reading the Steve Jobs book.  I really wanted to read it before I saw the movie.  I can't put it down!  I'm a bit of a nerd so I love technology and computers.  It is very informative and gives you an insight into his mind.  It is very long but very worth it.

Quote:
I love this quote!  Why do people change to be like everybody else?  Be different!  Don't be afraid or scared to be different.  Who cares if people judge you.  Nobody wants to live in a world that's boring because everybody acts the same.

Moment:
My favorite moment this month was the VMA's.  I'm so glad it is award season time.  I've been watching the VMA's since I was little.  This year was one of my favorites in awhile.  So much stuff happened!  I did a whole reaction post here.







xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment