Monday, January 9, 2017

Cooking Corner: Toffee Chip Brownies

I'm back!!!!  I took some time off to just enjoy the start of the new year.  What a better way to come back then with a baking post.  Today I'm sharing the recipe for Heath Brownies!!!  I'm SO obsessed with these.  I know you are all probably eating healthy but a cheat day is fine.  We all deserve it!  I found this on the back of the toffee chip bag and I am SO glad I tried it.  I will be making these a lot!  If you make it tweet me pictures or tag me on instagram.  Enjoy!!!



What You Will Need:
1/3 cup butter or margarine
3 sections (1/2 oz. each) HERSHEY’S Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) HEATH Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits

Directions:
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 8-inch square baking pan.

Melt butter and chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to chocolate mixture, stirring until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.

Bake 20 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan. Remove from oven; sprinkle with toffee bits. Cover tightly with foil. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Remove foil; cut into squares.



No comments:

Post a Comment