Tuesday, January 3, 2017

My 2017 Goals



Happy 2017 everybody!!!!!!  I'm honestly really excited for the new year because 2016 sucked.  I had THE worst year and I'm not exaggerating.  I was in the hospital, broke my knee, and had tooth surgery.  Those are just the highlights.  For the last few years I set goals for the new year.  I didn't really do so well last year but I'm going to try harder.  If you want to see what my 2016 goals were click here.  What are your goals?

Read 12 books: One book a month shouldn't be too hard since I joined a blogger book club.  You can join too if you would like.

Blog 3-5 times a day: I want to really share more with you guys.  If you have any ideas then let me know.

Worry less: I have bad anxiety so I really want to work on that this year.

Watch more movies: I didn't really watch many movies because I was so sick.  I love movies!

Be more social: I am a pretty shy person so I want to get out more and socialize.

Work with more brands:  Now that I redid my blog I hope more opportunities will come my way.




No comments:

Post a Comment