Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Big Announcement!!!!


If you read my last book haul then you'll know I hinted at an announcement.  I can finally tell you!!!!!  A bunch of bloggers including myself created a book club called Novel Babes.  We voted and our first book is Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear.  We want you guys to become a member too!  If you want to be a member then be sure to join the Goodreads Group.  We start reading January 1st so you have time to decide.  Maybe you can ask for this book for Christmas?  We will have two twitter chats on the 15th and 31st.  The first chat will be about the first half of the book so don't stress about finishing the book right away.  I'm SUPER excited about this because I love to read!  Let me know if you are going to join!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment