Thursday, December 8, 2016

Book Haul

Winter is my favorite time to read.  I just find it so relaxing during all the hustle and bustle.  Plus what a better to spend a snowy night.  So I recently decided to buy some new books.  It's been awhile since I did a haul so I thought this would be the perfect time.  Maybe you will discover some new books.  I will link to a summary so nothing gets ruined.  What books are you loving?  Let me know!


First up is Girl Online Going Solo by Zoe Sugg.  This is the third and final book in the series.  I just love Zoe so of course I had to have the book.  I'm currently reading the second one so I can't wait to read this.  For a summary click here.

This is Two By Two by Nicholas Sparks.  I mean do I really have to explain???  His books are my obsession!  I have read every single book.  This one looks like a total tearjerker just by looking at the cover.  For a summary click here.

This is Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert.  I can't say too much about this but if you want to find out the secret make sure you follow my blog.  It will be revealed next week!  For a summary click here.

This is Bloom: Navigating Life And Style by Estee Lolonde.  I love Estee SO much!!  She is probably my favorite Youtuber so when she announced her book I immediately bought it.  I can't wait to read this.   For a summary click here.

Lastly is Good As Gone by Amy Gentry.  I had heard nothing about this book until I stumbled on it.  It was compared to Gone Girl which is one of my favorite books.  Plus this cover just draws me in for some reason.  For a summary click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment