Thursday, June 27, 2013

Perfect Summer Playlist


It is officially summer!!!  This is my favorite season and I'm so glad it's finally here!  Summer is all about hanging out with friends, taking road trips, and NO SCHOOL!  There's only one thing that could make this all better...music.  I've created the perfect playlist to make your summer even better.  Tell me in the comments what you plan on doing this summer.

SUMMER 2013 PLAYLIST:
Live While Were Young by One Direction
Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
What About Love by Austin Mahone
Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson
I Choose You by Timeflies
Hey LA by Ryan Beatty
Made In The USA by Demi Lovato
Boyfriend by Justin Bieber
Don't Stop by Miley Cyrus
I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes
The Other Side by Jason DeRulo
Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen
22 by Taylor Swift
Come And Get It by Selena Gomez
I Like It Like That by Hot Chelle Rae and New Boys
Wings by Little Mix
Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney
Love Somebody by Maroon 5
The Way by Ariana Grande and Mac Miller
Die Young by Ke$ha
California Girls by Katy Perry
I Love It by Icona Pop
Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and TI
Suit And Tie by Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z
Ooh La La by Britney Spears





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment