Monday, September 30, 2013

DIY Floral Headband

I've been obsessed with the floral headband trend lately.  I just love the boho look.  While shopping I couldn't find any I liked so I thought why not make my own.  You only need about 4 supplies and you can by them all at your local craft store.  Tweet me a picture if you try this out @jerica_89.

What you need:
Elastic Trim
Fake Flowers
Scissors
Hot Glue Gun


Directions:
1.  Measure your head with the trim.  Start from the middle of your forehead and go all the way around your head.  Make sure it is tight enough so it won't slide down.  Cut at the right length.

2.  Arrange your flowers on the trim.  Be as creative as you want.  I prefer covering the entire trim.

3.  Take your hot glue gun and glue your flowers in place.  Make sure you hold each one for about a minute to make sure it stays.  Let it dry completely.

4.  After it is dry, glue the ends together.  Let it dry completely.




xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment