Monday, September 16, 2013

DWTS Season 17: First Dances


It's back!  It's time for another season of Dancing With The Stars!  I'll be blogging it all for you guys.  Let me know if you want me to blog any other shows.  There are a few changes this season.  The biggest is that there is no result show.  At the end of every show somebody will go home based on the previous weeks scores and votes.  I think this concept will be better for the show.  There are also some new pro dancers which is always exciting.  I'm so excited about this cast!  Tell me your favorites in the comments.  The show started with a huge dance number featuring all the cast even the judges.  I loved it!

Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd:
He is an actor from Pretty Little Liars.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  He is actually really good!  I love him so I'm glad he didn't suck.  I think he'll go a long way.  He made little mistakes but did very good.  His score was 22 out of 30.

Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani:
She is an actress from King Of Queens.  This week she danced the Foxtrot.  I was very impressed!  She was kind of stiff but I think it was mostly nerves.  She kept up though and seemed happy to be there.  Her score was 21 out of 30.

Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff:
He is an actor from High School Musical.  This week danced Contemporary.  Of course I high expectations and he definitely met them.  It was just amazing!  I'm interested to see him do ballroom though.  His score was 24 out of 30.

Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke:
He is the son of Jack and Sharon Osbourne.  This week he danced the Foxtrot.  He was adorable!  The danced was very peppy and fun.  I was surprised by him.  He is better than his sister was I think.  His score was 23 out of 30.

Amber Riley and Derek Hough:
She is an actress from Glee.  This week she danced the Cha Cha.  She killed this danced!  I think being on Glee has made her confident which helped a lot.  She owned that stage.  She's one to beat for sure.  Her score was 27 out of 30.

Elizabeth Berkley Lauren and Valentin Chmerkovskiy:
She is an actress from Saved By The Bell.  This week she danced Contemporary.  I didn't love her.  It was just to dark and not exciting enough.  The judges loved her though.  Maybe she'll impress me next week.  Her score was 24 out of 30.

Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein:
He is known as Bill Nye The Science Guy.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  I feel bad for him.  He tried so hard.  He made me smile though.  He couldn't really keep up but at least he tried.  He will probably go home next week.  His score was 14 out of 30.

Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess:
He is a former football player.  This week he danced the Cha Cha.  Usually football players are good but he wasn't.  He doesn't flow very well.  He's just very big and needs to work on his foot work.  His score was 17 out of 30.

Christina Milian and Mark Ballas:
She is a singer/actress.  This week she danced Contemporary.  I love her.  This dance was full of emotion.  I love dances that tell a story.  She needs to connect more with the audience but I think she'll go far.   Her score was 22 out of 30.

Bill Engvall and Emma Slater:
He is a comedian.  This week he danced the Foxtrot.  He surprised me a lot.  He wasn't as bad as I thought he'd be.  His posture was off sometimes but he did pretty good.  His score was 18 out of 30.

Valerie Harper and Tristan MacManus:
She is an actress.  This week she danced the Foxtrot.  She is so inspiring because she has cancer and isn't giving up.  She did very well.  She was a trained dancer years ago so that helped a lot.  I enjoyed watching her.  Her score was 21 out of 30.

Snooki and Sasha Farber:
She is from MTV's Jersey Shore.  This week she danced the Cha Cha.  She is one of my favorites.  She just had fun out there.  She can dance though.  I can't wait for more!  Her score was 23 out of 30.





xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment