Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DWTS Season 16: Who Is The Next To Exit The Ballroom?


The show started with Olly Murs singing Troublemaker.  I'm in love with him so of course I loved it.  Kellie and Aly are both safe.  America chose Team Paso as the encore.  I'm highly disappointed in this choice.  Team Samba was awesome.  Zendaya is safe.  Sean is in danger.  Will.i.Am performed his new single Power.  Sadly Justin Bieber wasn't there with him.  Victor is in danger.  Ingo is safe.  The Macy's Stars of dance was up next.  It was very cool.  I didn't want it to end!  The pros did a Latin fire dance to demonstrate for next week.  It was amazing!  Jacoby is safe.  Andy is in danger.  Andy is safe which means Victor and Sean are the bottom two.  Victor is eliminated.  I had this predicted but it's still sad to see him go.

Next week is Latin week so come back for more!



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment