Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DWTS Season 16: Who Just Couldn't Keep Up With The Professionals?


The show kicked off with an amazing dance by the professionals.  It was a futuristic space theme.  The pros are really stepping it up this season.  Kellie is safe.  Ingo is in danger.  The judges chose Jacoby's Jive as the encore.  I was surprised by this choice but I did like it.  Zendaya is safe.  Victor is in danger.  The Band Perry performed their single Better Dig Two next.  They are one of my favorite bands and this song is very good.   Jacoby and Ali are both safe.  Next week will feature team dances.  The two team captains are Kellie and Zendaya.  Next up was The Macy's Stars of Dance.  It was very good!  Selena Gomez performed her new single Come And Get It.  I'm not a big fan but she did good.  Sean and Andy are safe.  DL is in danger.  Ingo is safe which means Victor and DL are the bottom two.  DL is eliminated.  I am not surprised by this at all because it has been coming since week 1.

Next week is Stevie Wonder week!  Also my review will be up late but will still be posted Monday night.  Follow this blog to be notified every time I post.



xo,
Jerica

No comments:

Post a Comment